· Поиск
· Пользователи
· FAQ

Форум: Регистрация l Забыли пароль?
Запомнить         
Последние темы:

Текст из роликов MKDA

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список разделов MK-форум -> Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance/Tournament Edition
Автор
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема
beeline СообщениеДата публикации: Пт Май 23, 2008 2:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Текст из роликов MKDA Ответить с цитатой
Странник
Странник

Не мог бы кто-нибудь выложить сюда текст роликов в MKDA про создание игры и историю (просто хочется полностью знать, о чём там говорится, а на слух мне понятно не всё). Хотя бы чуть-чуть.
But to let her stroke you, kiss your hair - it's hardly in your line.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Nick A.M.K. СообщениеДата публикации: Пт Май 23, 2008 3:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой
Администратор всея MKC
<b>Администратор всея MKC</b>

beeline, история (текст из вступительного ролика) и биографии всех персонажей есть на нашем сайте.
Расшифровку видео о создании MKDA лично я не встречал и идеи сделать перевод также пока нет.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
beeline СообщениеДата публикации: Пт Май 23, 2008 3:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой
Странник
Странник

Я имел в виду историю Mortal Kombat (KONTENT\MK HISTORY).

LASVEGAS СообщениеДата публикации: Пт Май 23, 2008 6:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой
Ветеран MKs
Ветеран MKs

Ты уж лучше говори на какой минуте не понятна речь, буду выдавать построчный текст.
А то всё видео транскрибировать действительно тяжко.

Последний раз редактировалось: LASVEGAS (Ср Июн 11, 2008 1:51 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
beeline СообщениеДата публикации: Чт Июн 05, 2008 9:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой
Странник
Странник

Man #1: (...)
Man #2: In 1992 Mortal Kombat changed the world of video gaming forever. (...) characters and gruesome graphic FX all helped to create a phenomena that took arcades by storm.
Ed Boon: A lot of people (...) realize that the game was originally meant to be, you know, a quick (...). I think if Mortal Kombat did not have any blood (...) it probably would not had (...) success it did.
John Vogel: Seeing people's first reaction of Mortal Kombat 1 in the arcades, err, was - was (...). You know, the - the reaction was just so over the top (...) couldn't believe what they were seeing.
Ed Boon: Mortal Kombat 1 (...) expecting it to be, you know, (...).
Man #2: There is no question of the impact Mortal Kombat has had on gamers around the world.
Man #3: I love playing Mortal Kombat.
Man #2: In 1993 Mortal Kombat II was unleashed upon a see of blood-thirsty fans. More characters, more moves, more blood.
Ed Boon: The biggest challenge was probably just (...). Everything (...) Mortal Kombat 1 (...) double. All the fans of the first game had (...) the second one. The merchandising was (...). You know, (...).
Man #2: But the fan would still not be satisfied. 1995 (...) release of Mortal Kombat 3 with a diverse cast of characters, (...) graphics and (...) combo system.
Ed Boon: Reality is (...). nobody wants to pay for reality. We take everythin beyond reality (...).
Man #2: It was around this time that Hollywood smelled box-office potential in the franchise.
Ed Boon: We were very happy with the first film. You know, we (...) entire production (...). It's easy

Дальше пока не делал. Дошёл где-то до середины MK3.

LASVEGAS СообщениеДата публикации: Сб Июн 07, 2008 12:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой
Ветеран MKs
Ветеран MKs

Man #1: The very first time I saw Mortal Kombat I was totally blown away by the extremeness of it.
Man #2: In 1992 Mortal Kombat changed the world of video gaming forever. The use of digitalised actors, compelling characters and gruesome graphic effects - all helped to create a phenomena that took arcades by storm.
Ed Boon: A lot of people don't realize that the game was originally meant to be, you know, a quick project. I think if Mortal Kombat did not have any blood in it, it probably wouldn't have had the kind of success it did.
John Vogel: Seeing people's first reaction of Mortal Kombat 1 in the arcades was pretty intense. You know, their reaction was just so over the top, they couldn't believe what they were seeing.
Ed Boon: Mortal Kombat 1 exceeded everybody's expectations. I don't think anybody was expecting it to be, you know to become as big as it did.
Man #2: There is no question of the impact Mortal Kombat has had on gamers around the world.
Man #3: I love playing Mortal Kombat.
In 1993 Mortal Kombat II was unleashed upon a sea of blood-thirsty fans. More characters, more moves, more blood.
Ed Boon: The biggest challenge was probably just in the amount of content that we had to generate, you know before, everything that was in Mortal Kombat 1, we wanted to double. All the fans of the first game had high expectations of the second one. The merchandising was born. We really kind of realised how big the game had become, you know it had become a lot more than a game. The Babalities and the Friendships were kind of poking fun at that hole, controversy that came about. You know, all eyes were on us right before we kind of stuck up on everybody.
Man #2: But the fans would still not be satisfied. 1995 saw the release of Mortal Kombat 3 with a diverse cast of characters, crisp graphics and intricate combo system.
Ed Boon: Reality is boring. Nobody wants to pay for reality. We take everythin beyond reality to the point where it's, you know, the only way to do this is through our videogame.
Man #2: It was around this time that Hollywood smelled box-office potential in the franchise.
Ed Boon: We were very happy with the first film. You know, we have seen it throughout its entire production. It turned out to be a really really fun film. It's easy to come up with the ideas, you know. Anybody can come up with ideas for games, but to actually convert something from an idea in your head into reality, into something that is a sellable product - that's where the challenge is.
Man #2: Mortal Kombat was unstoppable.

Едем дальше? Подмигивание

Последний раз редактировалось: LASVEGAS (Вс Июн 14, 2009 3:27 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз

ГОДЗИЛЛА СообщениеДата публикации: Сб Июн 07, 2008 1:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой
Чемпион
Чемпион

Цитата:
I think if Mortal Kombat did not have any blood (...) it probably would not had (...) success it did.

Прям напрашивается сравнение с МКvsDC!

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
LASVEGAS СообщениеДата публикации: Вс Июн 14, 2009 6:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой
Ветеран MKs
Ветеран MKs

Man #1: It was just fun playing constantly.
Man #3: Mortal Kombat 4 is the mother of all fighting games.
Man #2: New technology have made broad advances in videogames and Mortal Kombat took full advantage. In 1998 Kombat, now in 3D, took on a whole new dimension.
Man #4: Mortal Kombat 4 Road Tour was something that's never been done before in a videogame world. I remember these big trucks driving around with Mortal Kombat 4 mobile in them.
Man #2: MK4's release was again marked by controversy.
Female announcer: A new arcade game is causing quite a sensation.
Male announcer: Mortal Kombat 4. A new Mortal Kombat hits a new level of violence.
Female announcer: Meet Mortal Kombat 4, the latest horror in violent videogames for your kids.
Male announcer: We already took a look at games like this, but are they just games or could they have long term effects on violent behavior in our society.
Ed Boon: It definitely wasn't the only game with that kind of violence and blood. There were games that actually surpassed it. It was just the only game that really was hugely popular and had violence and blood.
Man #2: In 1997 Hollywood produced a second feature film.
Ed Boon: The thing that really astounds us is that this one arcade game we made in 1992 has managed to spawn off all these different forms of media.
Man #2: MK4 would be the last version of Mortal Kombat to be released in arcades and fans eagerly awaited the series' next chapter on home systems.
Ed Boon: The fact that it sold in the millions was really kind of like ehh, you know a bit of a test material, I guess its stain power I suppose.
Man #2: Feeding off the power of next generation systems Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance brings the franchise home and expands its mythology.
Ed Boon: This is easily the biggest production of all the Mortal Kombat games. You could take, you know, take the work of three other previous games, put them together and you have about what it took to make this game.
Carlos Pesina: We really wanted to make sure the martial art was authentic in Deadly Alliance.
Steve Beran: I'm really excited about the look of Deadly Alliance. It has a great fantasy look but still realistic at the same time.
In this game we could make things a little more real with the clavicles and neckbones that we didn't use to have in Mortal Kombat 4.
Man #2: Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance debuted in Los Angeles at E3 2002, complete with a live show by Adema performing their original song Immortal.
Ed Boon: The future for Mortal Kombat? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Man #2: Over the last decade Mortal Kombat has become a legend in the arena of fighting games that will be here for years to come.

Всё, вроде доделал ролик полностью.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список разделов MK-форум -> Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance/Tournament Edition Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: